Bones clicking and popping.

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I once had heel bone spurs on both feet and could hardly walk. They were painful. I did some homeopathic research and came up with Hylands #1 Cell Salt, Calc Fluor. I took 4 tablets under my tongue 3 times a day. In a few weeks, the pain diminished quite a bit. In a few months, the bone spurs were gone. the pills don't cost much, @Hinotori why don't you try them? It sure did me a lot of good.

Lady , you never cease to amaze me. Thanks for this info. :)

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I get a charlie horse on the left middle of my ribcage on my chest. I have to be bending far forward and holding it for it to start. It doesn't happen all the time. It's always the exact same spot.

Now Mom suffered debilitating leg cramps for years. Ones that would wake her up screaming. Magnesium deficiency can cause them as well so she took that. She had many health problems that got worse but the leg cramps were horrible. The Hyland leg cramp pills were one of the few things that helped.

Mom is diabetic and had been on a long acting insulin for years that I cant remember the name of. In 2018, her blood sugars had become so erratic that the doctor took her off it and she was using regular insulin for a month while they tried to find another one for ber to try. Her blood sugars stablized and and dropped. She actually needed less insulin by the end of the month. She asked to just stay on that for a while. Within 6 months a huge amount of the health problems she'd been having disappeared.

That included the leg cramp issue. It just vanished. She hasnt had one in over a year and a half now. Doctor has her listed as unable to take that other insulin. Her A1C is at 6.2 now and she needs very little of the regular insulin.
I've found that cider vinegar helps me when I get the warning signs of to much sugar.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I've found that cider vinegar helps me when I get the warning signs of to much sugar.
Smart choice! 😍 I cant stomach it, but there's evidence to support this remedy for reducing blood glucose! Here's one link, there are more pieces of published research to support ACV for blood glucose reduction after eating. Scholar.google.com can help you find more if you are curious.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Smart choice! 😍 I cant stomach it, but there's evidence to support this remedy for reducing blood glucose! Here's one link, there are more pieces of published research to support ACV for blood glucose reduction after eating. Scholar.google.com can help you find more if you are curious.

Same here Tortoise. I had been on PPIs for 30 years and thought I would try the ACV. It made things worse for me. Doctor got all over me for taking it. She said it wasn't for me.

I finally quit the PPIs and I am eating foods I haven't been able to eat in a long time! I still watch what I eat but I am doing really well in that area.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Are the apple cider gummies as good as taking ACV straight?
I couldn't take ACV straight or even diluted with water, but the gummies are OK with me.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Are the apple cider gummies as good as taking ACV straight?
I couldn't take ACV straight or even diluted with water, but the gummies are OK with me.
That I do not know. They have ACV tablets, so why not gummies?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
using a straw can get past the taste of ACV even diluted, but some people may not like it no matter what.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You could try making Raspberry vinegar. This was a favorite drink in the days before sodas.

2 cups raspberries
1/3 cup vinegar (the original recipe called for red wine vinegar, but you could try this with ACV and see)
1/2 pound sugar or 1 heaping cup of sugar for 1 cup extracted juice (2 cups raspberries yields 1 cup juice)

Instructions

1. In a nonreactive bowl, combine the vinegar and raspberries. Cover and let macerate for 3 days.
2. After 3 days, mash the raspberries in the bowl, then strain the liquid through a fine-mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth. Twist the cheesecloth into a ball and squeeze to extract as much juice as possible.
3. To every 1 cup of juice, add ½ pound of sugar. Combine the juice and sugar in a saucepan.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer (gently!) for 12 - 15 minutes (depending on how thick you want the vinegar to be).
5. Let cool, then pour into a clean bottle. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 months.