Breeding season 2010

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Javamama said:
OK, it's been an hour and I still have the song in my head, thinking about goat hanky panky at the same time. Thanks Free :lol:
Um, if you'll recall, you are the one who started it! :smack

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: I meant thanks for starting the thread ;)

So this would put her at about first of April?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hey, did your sheeple squeeze a lamb or two out yet? What is going on over there??

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
No sheeple babies..... :( She is just getting larger, tighter and swaying more when she walks. Hmmmm.....sorta sounds like me, except for the tighter part! :lol:

Be informed....one of the Toxic Trolls is haunting the forum tonight...will PM you with the identity. ;)

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Am enjoying reading. I want goats (milk) one day, and all of this (and y'all) will be such a good resource!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
How cute is that!!

When you are on the editing page, and as you edit the image, are you remember to click 'crop selected area' or 'apply' (whichever it is) after you are done and before you click save a copy? I've forgotten to do that before..

Otherwise, if it has in fact edited the photo, when it takes you to the page where you can copy the link are you simply clicking on the link so that it says 'copied', or are you manually copying the link by right clicking, and 'copy'? Sometimes simply clicking on it doesn't work, it's an issue that Photobucket has sometimes...

Does that help? Does that even make sense? Probably not. :lol:

I think that's probably a good idea not to breed Mya, she's getting up there huh? CAE is why Libby needs to be bred first this year, to collect raw colostrum for the other upcoming babies who's mothers have CAE.
Last year we gathered half a gallon of lovely colostrum from her and read how to slowly and accurately heat treat it to kill CAE, and we ended up scorching the entire pot. :( We ended up relying on powdered and tubed colostrum. :sick