Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've heard that sitting and cleaning a gun while you chat w/their date is a good way to ensure they don't try anything. :D

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
37989_vintage_sleeper_004.jpg

"This nightgown was made by a great grandmother, for my mother when she was born.

I plan on copying it for sure!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Awesome picture!!!!! That one is a framer for sure! You captured such a beautiful sweet smile here, that is one for the baby book.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
glenolam said:
She looks so happy! Glad we always (and only!) get to see this side of her! :)
Oddly enough, its rare for her to be grumpy or cry. She no longer even really fusses about a filled diaper, cause she has figured out that I will change it quickly, regardless of her attitude.

It must be all the saturated fats, cholesterol and cod liver oil she gets every day ;)

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Poking away on forking out the barn, In for a break and to feed DD her latest bottle.
I sure wish I could just back the truck up to the barn and muck it out that way, but its not set up that way, and I have to do it one wheelbarrow load at a time :th
Stuff is over a foot thick. And well packed.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Well, its almost 11am and DD is starting her midday 3 hour nap.
While she sleeps, I need to clean more bedding out of the barn and work on making proper chicken roosts, a better creep feeder that a baby goat cannot access ( :lol: ) and set up the nest crates better.
I hope to have all my layers moved over next week.
I also need to move the giant tent that is on the garden, and get onions transplanted.
That should be a pain in the rumpus to move, as I have a broody and her tiny chicks in there, and they are impossible to catch.