Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

BirdBrain

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I was out at the dairy on Monday and saw a huge pile outside the barn. I bet that was your pile. Wow! You should have incredible veggies this year. I'm going to finally get my stuff in today. Up here on the hillside it takes longer for things to warm up.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
Hope your fundraiser did good today!
Slow. Made $70, but we have a bite on the two parts vans, so that will be another $200!
And a neighbor wants 2 items at a lower price, which we can do, so maybe another $200.

S

sunsaver

I'm still available, if you're still looking to hire a writer! LOL! It's so hot and humid down here in La. that i'd give my left arm to be up there in Alaska with you guy's right now! :cool:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
But if you gave your left arm, wouldn't that make it hard to write? Or would you be all right if you did that?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
DD has been slightly feverish, fussy, coughing off and on, and drooling and chewing to be the band! And let me tell you about the stuffy and runny nose!
Looks like a bottom tooth is just about ready to pop through, though its not one of the usual front two. Its a couple over from the middle.
Poor thing looks and sounds miserable :eek:(

In other news, carrots are planted! Still need to transplant the rest of the cabbage and squash, but we are getting close!
Holding off on the turnips and rutabagas, since they grow so fast.

We ended up getting just one load of dirt, as funds are so tight, so the mangles and parsnips may need to wait till next year. Space is just too tight. At the most, I will plant one row of each.

Started night weaning the goat kid. Nothing will tear your heart to pieces faster then hearing that sad cry for mama :hit
But the good news is, I got almost 5 cups of milk this morning even though I did not milk her out all the way.

Latest posts