Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Poor baby!! I hope she gets feeling better really soon. 104 is high!

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wish I could be a fly on your wall during dinner (or a translator). Sounds like fun!
What is FCLO?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
DD is almost better. I am a firm believer in not killing the cure, which is the fever.
So no tylenol at all!

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Fermented cod liver oil sounds...guacala (YUUUUCK!) But glad baby is better.
And I agree on the fever treatment (or lack of treatment). I try to let my children's fevers run their course. I start getting nervous around 104 though.

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have not treated for fever with all of my children. (My oldest is 27, my youngest just turned 5). I only had once incidence where the child did hit 105 and I was scared to death that she would convulse etc.
I am most interested in the FCLO. I will go read up on it. I sunburn horribly and it only takes a few minutes. Last weekend we set up the slip-n-slide for the kids. I stood outside, hovering with an umbrella over me for 25 minutes. I still got burned. Happily husband is of a darker complection and our boys don't burn like I do. I would be thrilled to not burn so easily. I do take cod liver oil and vitamin D but I will check into the FCLO. Thanks!!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Yep... I'm making sure to get some before autumn sets in. Extra funds keep getting diverted. Amira has her dental appointment Tuesday, for example.