Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BB~ I for one am in agreement with you, I do not think it appropriate to mix match religions, HOWEVER, I believe also that we should not push our beliefs on others in that I do not say anything to my mom about her tree...she is informed, and that is enough. If God puts it on her heart to change her traditions then He does, if He does not, then His will be done as well. Either way, I'm good :cool:

I don't think judging was your intent anyway, I think sharing the knowledge was, and I appreciate it for what it is. ;) Thanks for sharing!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BB~ I for one am in agreement with you, I do not think it appropriate to mix match religions, HOWEVER, I believe also that we should not push our beliefs on others in that I do not say anything to my mom about her tree...she is informed, and that is enough. If God puts it on her heart to change her traditions then He does, if He does not, then His will be done as well. Either way, I'm good :cool:

I don't think judging was your intent anyway, I think sharing the knowledge was, and I appreciate it for what it is. ;) Thanks for sharing!
:clap

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yes BB and those were very different men with very different backgrounds as well! Luke was a physician and highly educated man, John was the equivalent of a commercial fisherman, and Mark...I have no clue what he did :lol:

I find all this so interesting though :) I hope that was a sufficient answer for PG :hu

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hope all goes well for you! That DOES sound like a load of work! :hugs

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
We are getting hit too...HARD! We needed it though. No rain in fall and hardly any snow until now.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
When he's done the bedroom, is he going to build them a kitchen and bath? :hide