Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love Anne of Green Gables too! and since I only live an hour from where the actual Green Gables, I've been to there several times on summer weekend trips :)

greengables.jpg

I've printed out the black bean cake recipe as well... I'm going to make it and not tell the family what they're eating :)

:welcome

Wecome to the forum :)

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi Bubblingbrooks - love your name! In spite of your not asking for advice and info, I'm going to suggest one thing which you may not have heard of - T-Tapp instead of pilates. It's an exercise program created by a woman named Teresa Tapp. It's a little like pilates, but much, much different :p. It is an incredibly healing and rehabbing workout no matter what shape you come into it, there is a level for everyone. There have been so many on the T-Tapp forum with issues like yours that are overcoming them and getting healthy inside and out. It only requires a a few square feet of space and a DVD, which is not costly. And there are try it free exercises on the T-Tapp website.
Wow- driving from Alaska to Michigan! That's quite a journey.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I love the sign!

So how did you come t realize about the adrenal problem? I am always curious about symptoms and how people come to different diagnoses.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
RE: T-Tapp - if you want to go super cheap, check out the try before you buy videos on the T-Tapp homepage. That's www.t-tapp.com
If you like the examples, then check out the closeout section in the t-tapp store - they switched labels so the Basic+ is now around 20 bucks plus shipping, and it comes with a great 90 minute seminar DVD. That's really all you need. They have a flat rate shipping charge of $8, no matter what you order, so you always know the shipping.
I don't do ebay, but there might be DVDs floating around there too.