Bulk Food resources

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
The before mentioned Winco stores, in the West.

LDS storehouses.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
BBrooks, I have checked out the web site both times you mentioned it. I think the thing that threw me was you have to register to see the prices. This time I ordered a catalogue.

I don't know. I would probably have to order a bit of everything to reach the minimum and I just don't really need that right now. Unless I can find a really active Drop Point.

Dac, I have considered going to the LDS place in San Diego. Can you buy in bulk without the #10 canning process?

g

dacjohns

Reaction score
TanksHill said:
BBrooks, I have checked out the web site both times you mentioned it. I think the thing that threw me was you have to register to see the prices. This time I ordered a catalogue.

I don't know. I would probably have to order a bit of everything to reach the minimum and I just don't really need that right now. Unless I can find a really active Drop Point.

Dac, I have considered going to the LDS place in San Diego. Can you buy in bulk without the #10 canning process?

g
I think so though it might depend on what you are buying. I bought big bags of wheat in Idaho but then that was all I was going after at the time. They might not have everything all the time.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
TanksHill said:

g
Registering is just an email address. and they never send you emails.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You would have to belong to LDS church to buy from them, right?

dacjohns

Reaction score
Shiloh Acres said:
You would have to belong to LDS church to buy from them, right?
I tried to find out from the Provident Living website but I didn't see anything. Boyd was going to try to find out.