Calling all goat people! Advice needed..icky pic!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry everyone....I have been out in the barn ALL DAY!!!!! When I went out this morning, at 8 am, I noticed she had a "booger" hanging from her hoohoo! So, I had to completely rebuild her pen, so the wee ones dont get out...when they come. She is now tucked into her stall...water...hay..and she had her grains. Still nothing! :/ I need to lock up the chickens..ducks..and turkeys...then get a bite to eat...and I will head back out there with my latern. She HAS to go soon....RIGHT???????
ETA: Ok you all...please dont think I am wierd...I know, some of you are thinking...."WHY is this crazy woman taking pictures of her goats hoohoo??" :/ Im just a little freaked out here, not knowing when she is due, or how well she will do. I took this picture this morning...its gross...but I think this means she is close.....right??
99_pebbleshoohoo2april10.jpg

partyfowl

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
justusnak said:
I need to lock up the chickens..ducks..and turkeys...then get a bite to eat...and I will head back out there with my latern. She HAS to go soon....RIGHT???????
I cant wait that long!!! I want to see some babies!! :barnie

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well...LOL...it looks like a booger. Its gross!! This little one is gonne make me CRAZY!! Why cant she just have these babies already!??

partyfowl

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Maybe you should rub her back and give her some ice chips!:lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hee hee hee about the time you walk away all the action will start. and yeah its looking like its heading that way. but "a watched goat never pops"... i can tell you that for sure.

one thing someone mentioned to me.. make sure her water isnt at hoohoo level or lower.. they said that if your goatie is standing you dont want the baby to drop in the bucket. i thought that was the weirdest thing but they said they found a drowned kid one time.

see? nothing but troublemakers! hee hee hee

let us know!

:)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OMG, raise her water!?? I never thought about that!! AAAAHH!! I need to run back out there! I was just out there with her.and I could feel the babies moveing. :D Maybe they are getting into position?? OK, so if anyone is looking for me, I will be sleeping in the barn! LOL OK, not really...but come on already!! LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Alright, Just, the next shot of that goat's hoohoo better be showing a kid birth! :p :lol:

:pop