Calling all goat people! Advice needed..icky pic!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Here ya go, ofg! :caf

STILL no goats?! I was gone ALL DAY. I thought there'd be SOMETHING by now!

Pebbles - GET WITH IT!

You do know, in a later Flinstones Movie, Bamm-Bamm and Pebbles were all grown up and had a set of twins right???

We're going to have to find the names of those twins (it was boy and girl twins) so just can keep with the theme if her pebbles had twins LOL

Yes, i was a huge flinstones fan and I saw every episode and every movie - animated and the messed up Rosie O'Donnel version.

eta: Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm's twins were named Chip (Boy) and Roxy (girl). The animated movie was "Hollyrock-A-Bye Baby".

See, I'm a total Flinstones Dork!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
This is better than a soap opera! :pop Knitting goatie booties and waiting for J's babies....... :fl

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Im sorry all...still NOTHING!! UGH!!!! I have chewed every fingernail...walked a dirt path back and for between here and the barn.....I just dont know. :/
goatie booties! :lol:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
She's waiting for you to go out of town or have some other emergency. Goats are spiteful. I still love them. :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I figure she will have them today...Easter. I will have 3 of my 4 children here...and really wont have time to "visit" with her much.
Im headed out there now....hopeing to see wee ones..but not really expecting too. I dont know WHY she is doing this to me!?? I want to see those babies!!!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well???????????? We are waiting. Even my dh is watching to see if they are born yet!!!!!! It could be that they are just moving and getting into position and stressing their mother and it possibly could be another couple of weeks.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Still nothing. :/ Why oh why is she holding out on me!?? My boys will be leaving this afternoon....around the same time my hubby is going to work...2 ish. Do goats ever have them in the afternoon?? Or are they like sheep...primarily haveing them in the wee hours of the morning??

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Have you checked her ligaments yet? Get a picture in your head as to where they are and go poke around. I was puzzled the first time I felt for them, but once I felt them, there was no mistaking them. Mya delivered about 13-14 hours after I couldn't feel them anymore. The books say 12 hours. She delivered late morning.