Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There might be some limitations but there are work arounds if you get the right worker. Are you worried because of her dad's salary?
Yes. He definitely makes more than 40,000 dollars a year. But I don’t think he’s willing to pay for an OB-GYN.

I will try to find someone for her case.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Do they not have a school counselor at your wife’s school? They should be referring her to places to help her.
I know this would be out of the counselor's scope at our schools. Unless it is a program supported by the district, such as our backpack program which sends food home on the weekend for needy families, they don't refer outside the district.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We made the awful decision to put Sammy down. 21 years she was my partner in crime. I’m going to miss her so much. She just wasn’t getting better. Doctors think it was a stroke. 😢
42DF5A97-4DFB-45E4-86BE-4803E243CE31.jpeg

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. Twenty-one years is a wonderful testament to the love and care you gave her.
Thank you. 😭 it doesn’t feel real.
21 years old! Sammy had a lot of birthdays thanks to your love and good care. Making the difficult decision for what is best for your friend is gut wrenching. Big hugs. You have a lot of history in that cat, lots of love and memories.
So much history. God I miss her. Our house feels so empty without a kitty.

Latest posts