Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, back to another night of no sleep. Tiny party animals spent most of today in the bath.

Speaking of baths our birthing tub and midwife kit arrived today! One more thing off my plate.

The new dresser arrives tomorrow. It’s a nice pretty cedar one. Mom is doing most of the nursery stuff. She painted the walls today, I had no idea! God bless that woman. It’s so beautiful. I’m so excited.

Baby shower date is tbd at this point. It was supposed to be in November but I forgot to make invitations. Don’t want to be too short notice. Maybe December 12? I’ll make and send invitations tomorrow. Not like I have much else to do.

I have been looking into online schools. It’s all very uniform and very alike. I like Iowa State.

The cows are mad that dad has been milking. They get mad about everything. The ducks have always liked dad more and are loving it. 🤣

Ope! Someone just tickled me! I’ll never get over that feeling. I need to buy maturity pants 😫. I thought I could hold off a little longer. I cannot.

All I want is for me to be in that birthing tub, having my babies. Birth is the thing that scares me the least. Its like a step forward.

I wish you all a good night ❤️- Cj

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
How does this sound?

In an effort to keep environmentally substances out of our home we ask that you avoid any and all gifts made of plastic and single use items unless specifically stated on our registry and/or approved by Cecilia and Gianna. We suggest you look into toys made of non-toxic woods, non-toxic fabrics and cloth, non-toxic (non-sharp) glass and non-toxic metals. Thank you!
I was going to add this to my invitations.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
The dog trainer is me suggests training your dog(s) to stay OFF a specific blanket on the floor. It helps so much with baby-dog safety. You can free shape the behavior while laying on the bed/couch.

Training leave it with sippy cups and bottles make the next 2 years easier.

And training dogs to stay away from dining areas helps too.

Something to do when boredom hits. :hugs

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My dogs are show dogs with pretty strong “leave it” and “place” commands. Never tried teaching them to avoid a certain blanket. What a great idea! My pups lay under the table for dinner time so that I don’t step on them 🤣.

Latest posts