Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You are doing great, babies are doing great.
Thanks. Its nice to hear in times of stress for sure. I'm just a little stressed we won't make it to 36 weeks. I've been reading about premature twins and I don't feel good about it so I guess we will just have to make sure that doesn't happen! Manifesting no early babes!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Go to your happy place in your mind and stop the stress. Accept that you are doing everything you can to have healthy twins. Accept that if you don’t make it to term, doctors and modern medicine work miracles and will do everything humanly possible. Accept the FACT that you are going to have beautiful, perfect babies. Take a deep breath, relax, think happy thoughts. You got this.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Go to your happy place in your mind and stop the stress. Accept that you are doing everything you can to have healthy twins. Accept that if you don’t make it to term, doctors and modern medicine work miracles and will do everything humanly possible. Accept the FACT that you are going to have beautiful, perfect babies. Take a deep breath, relax, think happy thoughts. You got this.
this x 2!

there are so many things we can't control, but you can control some of the stress. Take some time for you before the babies arrive AND your wife! Enjoy the holidays and knowing that there are great things to come--all in their own time.

YOU got this--we got YOU.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score