Cecilia's Journal

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
It's so wonderful! I wish I had been more aware during the birth.

WOW! She's dramatic. Oye vey. Making it seem like I'm dying. They took me to an OR just in case, administered some meds, and I stopped bleeding. Someone shoved their hand up my hoo-ha and pulled out my other placenta.

"This whole pregnancy has been a nightmare." REALLY? Girl. calm down.

Also I passed out for like 3 minutes. I'm fine y'all. Good grief.

"She’s the only family I have left." What about the 2 children i just spent 5 ****ing days laboring for you? Huh?

I'm sorry for my dramatic ass wife. Good lord. I'M NOT DYING. I'M FINE.
I'm relieved you are all okay! You made me laugh! :gig

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My ex just called with updates about his preemie twins. They were born at 34 weeks. They are 3 weeks old age-adjusted. They're funny, very different personalities. He got a fussy high-need baby, which makes me LOL. (he was not at all involved or helpful when DS14 was a baby.) I got babies on the brain today!

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My ex just called with updates about his preemie twins. They were born at 34 weeks. They are 3 weeks old age-adjusted. They're funny, very different personalities. He got a fussy high-need baby, which makes me LOL. (he was not at all involved or helpful when DS14 was a baby.) I got babies on the brain today!
That’s so wonderful! Tell him I said good luck!

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have not, I have an appointment with her tomorrow. But I thought it would be good to try. I should try hand expressing.
It will help a lot. For me the biggest thing was not to stress about it-the more I worried or stressed the harder it was. Also, each baby will be different--latch, suck, amount, length etc. just embrace it

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It will help a lot. For me the biggest thing was not to stress about it-the more I worried or stressed the harder it was. Also, each baby will be different--latch, suck, amount, length etc. just embrace it
My doctor just came in and told me I have hyperlactation. I don’t know why he felt the need to tell me that. Or how he knew? Because of that I’m meeting my consultant at 3 instead of tomorrow.

What in the world is hyperlactation?

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My doctor just came in and told me I have hyperlactation. I don’t know why he felt the need to tell me that. Or how he knew? Because of that I’m meeting my consultant at 3 instead of tomorrow.

What in the world is hyperlactation?
means you are a cow!!

haha lol, jk.

It means your body is producing more than your babies need right now, which is amazing. See if you can collect and freeze! You can use later when they are going through growth spurts or if your supply slows down, which it can and likely will throughout the length you want to breastfeed.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
means you are a cow!!

haha lol, jk.

It means your body is producing more than your babies need right now, which is amazing. See if you can collect and freeze! You can use later when they are going through growth spurts or if your supply slows down, which it can and likely will throughout the length you want to breastfeed.
He said it wasn’t normal to be leaking 12 ounces during my daughter’s birth. How many ounces am I supposed to produce? My boobs do hurt. I’m gosh to try to pump again