Cecilia's Journal

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
He said it wasn’t normal to be leaking 12 ounces during my daughter’s birth. How many ounces am I supposed to produce? My boobs do hurt. I’m gosh to try to pump again
like everything else, I don't think there is a normal. each woman's body is so different. I made next to nothing with 1st DD and then had GOBS of frozen in the freezer and nursed 2nd DD until she was 2 1/2.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
WOW! She's dramatic. Oye vey. Making it seem like I'm dying. They took me to an OR just in case, administered some meds, and I stopped bleeding. Someone shoved their hand up my hoo-ha and ...
Let the record show you used the word, not me.... Lolol.

You are a trooper. Great job.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Normal on day 1 is like 1/4 ounce.

But hey, the most heartbreaking part of preemie difficulties are related to milk not coming in because baby isn't able to remove milk effectively. And you'll certainly make enough milk for twins - and have plenty to donate.

I never pumped more than 10 oz at a time, at peak of production (when baby is 6 months old). I am an overproducer too.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've stayed completely out of this conversation only because I've been there with my wife for all 7 of our childern. I never seen anything so difficult but amazing in my life as child birth. It's something hard for me to put into words.

Congrats on new babies to love, wow twins ❤️❤️

.Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've stayed completely out of this conversation only because I've been there with my wife for all 7 of our childern. I never seen anything so difficult but amazing in my life as child birth. It's something hard for me to put into words.

Congrats on new babies to love, wow twins ❤️❤️

.Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Hey man I get it. I’m a little traumatized myself.