Cecilia's Journal

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am a Christian and as a Christian, homosexuality is a sin. But so is stealing, lying, jealousy, adultery, greed-leading all too often to cheating others, pride, gluttony (anybody here overweight?) wrath-anger (anybody ever been abused by and angry person?) being divorced ( I'm guilty of THAT one) sloth-laziness.

I have sat in church next to sinners of all kinds and I am a sinner. Why people decide some are ok and others are not is beyond me.

It may make me unpopular in some circles but homosexuality does not bother me one bit. People are born with their personalities, desires, straight or gay. Why would God let someone be born gay and hate them for it? It is not for me to judge. I see it as the heart wants what the heart wants. I don't hate or condemn anyone for being gay. What harm are gay people doing?

Drunk (sin) drivers (illegal) plow into into innocent people going about their daily lives, killing or maiming others. I have a big problem with that.

Liars. Can't believe or trust a liar and I don't want anything to do with a liar.

Thieves. Thieves are murderers of your labors. They take what you have worked hard to have. Sure don't want a thief around.

Gluttony. Overweight. Does anybody hate overweight people because they are fat? Ridiculous. Some people are born with conditions or develop conditions that no matter what they do, they are overweight. Some people eat too much, some don't. So what. People come in all shapes and sizes. Not everybody is made to look like a stick.

Sloth. I think we all know someone that is a lazy bum that doesn't want to work and leeches off others. We may avoid such people, but do we harbor vitriolic hatred for them?

So my take on gay people is love that person. If that person is someone that I want for a friend, it is because of who they are as a person, not who they sleep with. I don't hate anybody. There are people that I may avoid, because of the things they do that harm others, but I don't waste my time hating them.

Gay or straight-not my business and I don't care. Who are you on the inside? That's all I care about.

Cecilia, I would love to have you and your wife for neighbors.
1634054520461.png

Only By Grace...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Someday you'll say something like "please don't put your penis on the dining table" 🤣 Adventures await!
She speaks the truth! I was gonna tell a story to illustrate that point - but thought maybe I shouldn't, lol! :hide But, here goes: When our grandson was about 4 he wanted to show us how... um... it grew! And, yes - even at that age. Heck - even as infants! Argh!

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
They are more difficult to potty train than a Beagle puppy. They will drop their pants anywhere outside. When DS6 was younger he would drop his pants to his ankles... anywhere outside. It was difficult to keep clothes on him until he was about 4-1/2 years old. My SIL was very concerned he would take his clothes off during 4 year old Kindergarten. 🤣 One day he ran out of the house buck naked and greeted a delivery driver, as if it was totally normal. 🤣

This is why moms drink wine. 😅😬

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
They are more difficult to potty train than a Beagle puppy. They will drop their pants anywhere outside. When DS6 was younger he would drop his pants to his ankles... anywhere outside. It was difficult to keep clothes on him until he was about 4-1/2 years old. My SIL was very concerned he would take his clothes off during 4 year old Kindergarten. 🤣 One day he ran out of the house buck naked and greeted a delivery driver, as if it was totally normal. 🤣

This is why moms drink wine. 😅😬
This..... wanted to turn on the water hose in the sandbox to make mud. The ex told him no. 30 minutes later he came naked into house caked in mud. She asked if he turned on the hose. He said he made his own mud without the hose.

Or when he nearly burnt down the garden by playing with sticks from the hot fire pit and the dried grass mulch.

@Cecilia's-life not trying to scare you. Lolol. Embrace the coming zaniness