Cecilia's Journal

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
are the times you'll stand over their crib just to watch them sleep

:lol: because you just can't believe they finally stopped moving, and you are SO RELIEVED that you got them through another day in one piece.

My kids are the best thing in my life, by far. And they made me a much better person.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This..... wanted to turn on the water hose in the sandbox to make mud. The ex told him no. 30 minutes later he came naked into house caked in mud. She asked if he turned on the hose. He said he made his own mud without the hose.

Or when he nearly burnt down the garden by playing with sticks from the hot fire pit and the dried grass mulch.

@Cecilia's-life not trying to scare you. Lolol. Embrace the coming zaniness
Uhhhhh- do y’all drug your kids with crack? 😅 I’m going to need all the bourbon in the world 🤣

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
because you just can't believe they finally stopped moving,
And then we gotta stay there and watch to make sure they're still breathing. 😍
Uhhhhh- do y’all drug your kids with crack? 😅
Their brains are marinaded in testosterone in utero, so, yeah, same difference? 🤷‍♀️🤣

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Keep your sense of humor. It's all too easy to get mad when you find your little darling plastered in red clay mud, hair included. Just stop a few seconds and consider that If this was someone else's child, you'd be laughing your behind off, and give yourself permission to laugh.

My granddaughters this past summer. They got quiet and this is what their Momma found. LOL

1634063519724.png

1634063721581.png