Cecilia's Journal

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey man I get it. I’m a little traumatized myself.
I cried with overwhelming joy, each and every time. Try and relax, enjoy the new love(s) in your life. Savor the moment, it's something to be cherished for a lifetime.

Congrats again ❤️❤️

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I cried with overwhelming joy, each and every time. Try and relax, enjoy the new love(s) in your life. Savor the moment, it's something to be cherished for a lifetime.

Congrats again ❤️❤️

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
I cried the entire time my second was born. But not from joy, I was exhausted from the pain and the length of it all. I’m savoring it all up now, the pain is still here, but it’s worth it now. In the moment it seems never ending. Like I’m never doing enough.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’ve missed the whole thing!
Excuse: playing with granddaughters.

Grandkids are MUCH easier! No pregnancy, no labor, just show me the baby!

I’m so happy for you and Gia. Prayers for you, a speedy recovery. Prayers for your two precious babies.

Love you and your family!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I cried the entire time my second was born. But not from joy, I was exhausted from the pain and the length of it all. I’m savoring it all up now, the pain is still here, but it’s worth it now. In the moment it seems never ending. Like I’m never doing enough.

that's ok, in a few years you'll be numb. :)

p.s. i woke up from my Post Solstice Nap so i could say good night to all the fine people of SS. :)

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welp. We’re pumping again. So far, first day of like has been pretty good. Painful for Mama and scary for Mommy but good. They don’t need ventilators, so that’s promising. They are being tube fed my own colostrum which is incredibly reliving.

Got about 17 ounces in total today. More after I’m done here.

I need to start tracking what, when, and how much I am eating and drinking. I downloaded this app to help. Today I had a sandwich, Mac and cheese, and some salty crackers to eat. 2 glasses of water and so many cups of apple juice after labor. All in all not super impressed, but I only started eating around 1:00.

Frankie is going to burst my ear drums. Val has finally warmed up to temperature. I’ve been touching them all evening. Just touching them makes me leak. I think @Trying2keepitReal is right. I’m a cow!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Welp. We’re pumping again. So far, first day of like has been pretty good. Painful for Mama and scary for Mommy but good. They don’t need ventilators, so that’s promising. They are being tube fed my own colostrum which is incredibly reliving.

Got about 17 ounces in total today. More after I’m done here.

I need to start tracking what, when, and how much I am eating and drinking. I downloaded this app to help. Today I had a sandwich, Mac and cheese, and some salty crackers to eat. 2 glasses of water and so many cups of apple juice after labor. All in all not super impressed, but I only started eating around 1:00.

Frankie is going to burst my ear drums. Val has finally warmed up to temperature. I’ve been touching them all evening. Just touching them makes me leak. I think @Trying2keepitReal is right. I’m a cow!
Great news! How are the grandparents doing through all of this?

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Great news! How are the grandparents doing through all of this?
My dad is as nervous as he usually is. I keep trying to tell him I truly don’t remember much. My mom is trying feed me everything in the world LOL and I don’t know how, but Gianna’s parents heard about this and have been calling her nonstop. She just keeps going in the hallway to answer. I don’t think she’s happy.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My dad is as nervous as he usually is. I keep trying to tell him I truly don’t remember much. My mom is trying feed me everything in the world LOL

lol that's what my Grandma would do too if you sat down anywhere in her kitchen or dining room at the table she'd just automatically start bringing you food even if you weren't hungry. the only way to get her to stop was to get up and go outside. and she would do it little bits at a time. a slice of toast and butter, oh, here's some jam, how about another piece of bread with some meatballs and sauce on it, and now some salad or other vegetable, would you like some milk, ... cookies? etc. miss her dearly.

and I don’t know how, but Gianna’s parents heard about this and have been calling her nonstop. She just keeps going in the hallway to answer. I don’t think she’s happy.

so strange to me but...

ask her?