CheerioLounge - Desert Dreamin'

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
rathbone said:
I am reallynhating my iPad and it's continual correcting me. Imwrote that I DOGEAR it and DOGEAR it...I do not, nor shall l ever digest it. My!
:yuckyuck

That's hilarious! It made sense to me though!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Don't know if I'll be able to order any seeds this year or not. I know I have a ton of store bought seeds that I've never used, and want to use them up first. Plus, I got some seeds in the mail today!
I won't be able to buy anything either, but it sure is a beautiful catalog! I've easily gone through it 20 times!! I have the seeds WBF sent me and I'm going to do my best to grow those before I try anything else! I hope they (I) do well, she's expecting pics! :hide

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hehe it's funny you should mention me, and seeds, and Baker Creek.....I got mine in today! :woot I got Amish Paste and Country Gentleman corn and Stevia!!! I didn't digest the catalog either ;) That was pretty funny...almost made me snort my grape juice :p

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Hehe it's funny you should mention me, and seeds, and Baker Creek.....I got mine in today! :woot I got Amish Paste and Country Gentleman corn and Stevia!!! I didn't digest the catalog either ;) That was pretty funny...almost made me snort my grape juice :p
We have had ours for ages :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Had your what? Catalog? I meant my seeds ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Had your what? Catalog? I meant my seeds ;)
Oooo :p :cool:

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get something planted after the first of the month. I told J that I want soil and mealworms for my birthday and I'm going to buy them! I'm waiting for 2 more Amazon cards to hit my swagbucks account. That will give me $15 toward my mealworms.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
SWEET Cheerio! I spent my Amazon cash on seeds :lol:

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
CheerioLounge said:
Got my Baker Creek catalog today! OMG, I feel like a pre-teen boy with Dad's playboy! :gig
:lol:
:gig I breezed thru my Baker's, spent a million mental dollars and passed it off to my mom. She's been cussing me ever since! :gig