CheerioLounge - Desert Dreamin'

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Just waiting for the house to cool some before I start baking. It warmed up in here pretty quickly once the sun got higher in the sky. I have got to make sure I get some cocoa on my next shopping trip. I've really been craving brownies! Yes, I mentioned brownies again! :rolleyes:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:smack I don't have enough eggs-unless I steal them from the incubator.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I just off-loaded six dozen to the inlaws - my ladies are in overdrive, for some reason!

I have, recently, developed a :sick towards chocolate :hide Can't figure it out. :hu On the up side, my hips aren't expanding at their usual rate. On the down side, I don't want chocolate :hit

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I hope I never develop that problem! :hugs

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
The only time I didn't want chocolate was when I was going through chemotherapy. Everything, even chocolate, tasted horrible! The only thing that tasted good to me was tortilla chips and hot chunky salsa. I must have eaten 20 bags of chips and just as many jars of salsa!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
I wish I had a video camera! This morning I witnessed one of the first waves of the annual Swainson's Hawk migration. Took the dog out for our morning walk and they were everywhere! Huge circling groups of hundreds of birds. I could make out at least 5 groups. I figure there must have been a thousand or more in total. This will continue for a few weeks and then the Turkey Vultures will start their migration. And then it all repeats again in Fall! Awesome sight!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool Cheerio :) Good mroning :frow

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Good Morning! :frow Having a good morning? Sounds like you've been playing in the dirt again!! :thumbsup

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
Good Morning! :frow Having a good morning? Sounds like you've been playing in the dirt again!! :thumbsup
YES! I love dirt, and I am currently HAPPILY covered in it :woot :D