Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
2dream said:
Man - cheesecake. I am definately coming to your house. DD can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight. She and my grandson are raiding my kitchen as we speak. Getting that last little bit in I guess. He also stole my computer for a little while. Had to get one last game in before 10.
Speaking of kicking babies. My DD has alternated from "I wish this baby would stop kicking me" to "She hasn't moved in 2 or 3 hours, do you think everything is ok"? Then she will run gulp down a bottle of water because she says everytime she drinks or eats the baby goes wild for a few minutes. Then she complains about the kicking again. I just laugh at her but sure will be glad when this is over.
I was just reading the other day that the baby's movement will slow down after 32 weeks because the baby is out of room. My baby is always more active after I eat. I think it is the sugar/ food stimulation. As long as she is getting at least 10 kicks in a 12 hour period she is fine.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Hey FC! I am a total night owl!! My mom loves it because she just started a new job as a security guard and she knows that I will be up late so she can call me because I can always talk for hours about nothing as she would say!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
FC - go make some cheesecake and come back and talk some more. Its ok, cheesecake is good for you.

PP - DD just came in to see why I am still up. I told her what you said about movement slowing down and because she just ate, the baby is kicking like crazy so she is now in the complaining about the kicking. She is driving me crazy. But I guess all pregnant women do that.

I really need to try and grab a few hours sleep. But I know as soon as my head hits the pillow my mind will start racing and my eyse won't stay closed.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Yep, I would be one of those guilty pg ladies!! Only my complaint is not that the baby is kicking super hard yet...she is still super small at an estimated 3 pounds 7 ounces. But, I like to complain about my hips hurting! Sometimes the baby just sits so low that I can not even walk because she either feels like she is pinching a nerve or going to fall out!! With my others it did not start hurting this bad until 7 or 8 months in but, this time my hips started hurting aroune 4 months!!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
PP - that has to be extremely uncomfortable. Maybe its because of where the baby is attached. Just throwing that out there. I know sometimes when the umbilical cord is attached low it can create some problems.
What does your Doc say?

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
She said "Yep, that gets worse with every baby you have. The ligaments in your stomach get stretched out."

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Do I remember right - this is number 6? You are a brave woman with lots of stretched ligemanets. LOL

Sorry you are suffering so. But laying on the couch with your feet propped up is not all bad. I actually did that for a while today, and I am not even pregnant. It was fun.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Just wanted to say goodnight. Or at least I am going to give it a try. Eyes are getting very heavy. We will see how heavy they stay after I lay down. LOL

Hope you have a great night.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Sitting on the couch with my feet up is definetly nice! It is the getting up to go pee a million times that is hard!! LOL!! I can barely get off the couch! At least I am not yet to the point that I have to have someone help me up though!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Night Wanda! I pray everything goes well with your DD tomorrow and the baby!! Can't wait to see pics!