Chit Chat instead of lurk thread!!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
We plan on finding the line about in the middle, put in a shut off valve and try to narrow down where the leak might be. We might end up with about 3 shut off valves in the line.

kaycei

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ok. Maybe I don't want to be by the property after all. I keep forgetting about stuff like mowing, and adding gravel to the driveway, going to the neighbors for manure, my really bad allergies. I don't forget about the heat and humidity in the summer, which is why I want to stay in WI.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning All. I suppose it mught be mid day for some. Just catching up befor I need sto start my day. I hope all is well. gina

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Good morning! It is 10AM here. I think we have between 6 and 8" of snow!
DH and the boys are at the men's breakfast at church so it is just me and DD and I am being 'forced' to watch Lazy Town!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I think we got a foot of snow today!! Dh and the boys had to shovel out the driveway twice. I have not ckecked the weather report at all to see if we are supposed to get more or not.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Just sitting here on the "puppy couch" watching TV. I call it the "puppy couch" because I have one in my lap and 2 beside me. The one in my lap (Gracie) will not lay beside me. She insists on being in my lap anytime I am sitting down. Too spoiled.

She has to be covered with a blanket, too. :rolleyes:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My satelite for my internet is covered in snow so it is running super slow when it is working at all!! :(
DH and the kiddos are all in bed so it is pretty quiet around here.
I am watching Dumbest Criminals!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't like LazyTown...that show is strange!

YO GABBA GABBA is a rough one to take also.

But Nicole does have some good shows! Cartoons teach so much now...these shows all have good values attached to them. My old Mighty Mouse cartoons, hmm...he just beat the heck out of everyone.HA HA

nothing happening here. Sunday and quiet and will be nice and sunny out but on the colder side.

Tony's Dad's steering wheel fell off the old farm truck.....so far they have about $700 into it....can you believe that! But cheaper than buying another. This farm truck is a train wreck....lol...but it runs, now we have to steer it..HA HA.............but the steering wheel took forever to find. Discountined...yea you know that one. Hard to find parts and such.

So Tony heading there to work on the truck, soap work for me, Nicole wants outside to ride her jeep. That is about it for us today! Nothing exciting.

what is everyone else kinda doing?

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....What am I doing today???????

Laying in bed!!! :lol:

Latest posts