Clyde is sick :(.... not good

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Thanx everyone for your kind words. Someone on FB said "maybe its temporary?".....wow, I could only hope. But how long do I wait? Ugh, I know that things happen, but farm animal or not, he still had a place in my heart. I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off.

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your pain. I lost a ram lamb this spring. He had been a bottle baby and was so sweet and special. I cried off and on for over a week, and I still miss him.

Here's hoping your little guy gets better.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
:hugs
I've been too sick to be on the computer much. Soo sorry about your Clyde. I know how nervous I get about my two little babies and being a new goat mommy and all.
I hope and pray that the blindness is temporary, please :fl , please :fl please :fl

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I received a text message from my neighbor

"I might have found a home for your blind goat"
:ep

So hopefully, his sister who has 2 children in school and evidently nothing else to do, will provide him with the constant attention that I can't give. :fl Holy smokes it sure beats the alternative..... :fl :fl :fl

ETA: Feel better soon FD!!!!! *hug*

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm so sorry that things worked out the way they did. Hopefully this will work out for you and the little guy will have a great new home. :hugs

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Well poop....they backed out. *sigh* For now, I'm going to take care of him while trying to find him a new home. :/