Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
using my cell for a bit, I got another picture book in the mail, now I have 2 to look at,
enjoy the day, stay warm, back later when the power is on............maybe
IMG_20211225_050315.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have
I was up at 5:30. Got the pressure canner loaded with 7 quart jars of chicken leg quarters and rice by 6:30. Just turned it off. Got another 10 pound bag to do. I get 7 quart jars per 10 pound bag of leg quarters. Dogs go crazy for it mixed with their kibble. They lick the bowls clean. Better than dry food that they eat a little and walk away from. Then ants get in it, or the sheep eat it or it just gets old and they don't want it anymore. So canning chicken for dogs it is. I buy leg quarters on sale.

I dump a quart jar into a half gallon jar and add water to thin it down. Each dog gets 2-3 big spoon fulls in their food and I mix it up. Works for me!

Now got to let it cool down, unload and reload 7 more jars.

never canned chicken, in my effort to move away from using the freezer I would like to attempt fish and chicken canning

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter
Dude ! we haven heard from you since Sunday
I pray all is well there! Iowa right?
Yep doing so much better now 👍 I was having some serious health issues.

I just wanted to say Thank You all again, for prayers and kind words ❣️

I couldn't figure out what was going on with me I just kept getting worse little by little. So many brothers and sisters praying for me and even laying on of hands and prayer.

Almighty works in some strange ways. I was shocked to discover through researching clinical trials that I was having a rare but serious adverse reactions to a prescribed medication. I stopped taking it immediately upon discovery, It's been about 62 hours now. And my muscle pain, spasms and weakness, joint pain and numbness in my hands and feet are getting alot better and alot less frequent.

I just got back from an appointment with my new primary care physician (a real MD), what a difference... He told me, I was smart to do my own research research and it was the absolutely right thing to do, when I stopped taking the prescription medication. He also told me to drink lots of water to help flush it out of my system faster. But it may take upto 30 days to get it completely out of my system.

I'm now saying, More Happy More Better. \o/

1 Corinthians chapter 13

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yep doing so much better now 👍 I was having some serious health issues.

I just wanted to say Thank You all again, for prayers and kind words ❣️

I couldn't figure out what was going on with me I just kept getting worse little by little. So many brothers and sisters praying for me and even laying on of hands and prayer.

Almighty works in some strange ways. I was shocked to discover through researching clinical trials that I was having a rare but serious adverse reactions to a prescribed medication. I stopped taking it immediately upon discovery, It's been about 62 hours now. And my muscle pain, spasms and weakness, joint pain and numbness in my hands and feet are getting alot better and alot less frequent.

I just got back from an appointment with my new primary care physician (a real MD), what a difference... He told me, I was smart to do my own research research and it was the absolutely right thing to do, when I stopped taking the prescription medication. He also told me to drink lots of water to help flush it out of my system faster. But it may take upto 30 days to get it completely out of my system.

I'm now saying, More Happy More Better. \o/

1 Corinthians chapter 13

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
A little charcoal can help your body clear stuff out. As can chia seeds and licorice detoxes. Benadryl can help with immediate reactions, but you might want to check with your doc on that one.