Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I leave in the morning for Groveton. My friend is coming over to help me block up the shipping containers. Or rather, I'll be helping him. LOL LOL I'm looking forward to getting the pile of lumber and misc. building materials out of the living area of the house so I can finish painting, clean up and haul some furniture down there so I can do the floors here. I have the back of the truck loaded up with wood posts and T-posts, several rolls of wire (couldn't pick up the 3 rolls of barb wire by myself) and rolls of hardware cloth that I got a deal on some years ago. I have boxes packed, no idea where I'll put it all. Started on the pantry yesterday.......I have a nice pantry here and nothing there. I'm gonna cram all I can in the truck cab, its a crew cab. It's going to rain all weekend, perfect for painting, scrubbing the kitchen and unpacking some stuff. Eh, we'll see how much I get done. Oh, and maybe even unload my flatbed trailer of all the lumber on it and stash it in one of the shipping containers!

I pray he can get the container blocked up and you can move forward on the To-Do list,
I totally understand the frustration of having to wait.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've been on wait for a couple of months. Can't move forward until those durned containers are blocked up. At least they finally got moved. Son tried everything else, then finally had to hire an 18 wheeler wrecker to move them. FINALLY!!
I just keep hearing Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

So, I lecture myself, !calm down, wait, theres nothing you can do but wait, duh!! so, go clean something, pack something, :th but, we humans :oops::gig

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
More coffee and wood on the fire,
I do have some laundry to do, some tid-bits that could go in a box.

The laundry shed is 95% packed, there are some loos things I can toss in a box when we are ready to put it all in a truck.

the weather is clearing up, PTL!
Capture.JPG