Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
IMG_1350.JPG

A mental walk through my herb garden, starting down by the coop,

IMG_1218.JPG
Mullen, Feaverfew, Calendula, Elecampane, Yarrow, Horseradish, Fig, Apple, Horehound, Foxglove, Chicory

IMG_1219.JPG
Motherwart

IMG_1220.JPG
Fig, Horehound, Horseradish, Foxglove, Calendula

IMG_1223.JPG
Horehound

IMG_1224.JPG
Elecampane
IMG_1226.JPG
Chicory

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG
Hawthorn, Witch Hazel, Slippery Elm

IMG_0067.JPG

Elder Berry

@Cecilia's-life

Last edited:

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lavender: Czech; French Long; Grosso; Hidcote; Munsted; Provence
IMG_1250.JPG

far Left behind the lavender
IMG_1251.JPG
Sunflower, Yarrow, Arnica, Marshmallow,

IMG_1253.JPG
Black Cohosh, Peppermint, Chamomile, Thyme, Boneset, Skullcap, Hyssop
Echinacea: Narrowleaf; Pallida; Paradox; Purpurea; Tennesseensis

IMG_1249.JPG
Tea Tree, Wormwood, Sage, Oregano, Rosemary, Caraway Thyme, Sorel,

St. Johnswort
IMG_1255.JPG

Comfery, California Ginseng, Catnip, Lemon Balm, Bergamont, Peppermint, Oregano, Chinese Licorice
IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

In forest- Wild Nootka Rose, Oregon Grape, Fiddlehead Fern, Horsetail, Burdock, Red current, Evergreen Huckleberry, Blackberry, Salmonberry, Thimbleberry, Nettle, and way to much more to list { lots of mushrooms}

I am sure there is something I left out, but off the top of my head, this is what I have.
:caf

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Then it's ONLY reported as a COVID! Not that we aren't overrun with those bad cases in hospitals but, adding these people there for other reasons we have elevated COVID reports for hosp stay. Shame.

that's not what i said and i don't think so, but of course if they go on to die of complications related to Covid then it will show up on the report.

since the USoA is a mess when it comes down to coherent data reporting it varies by state regulations but on the whole people who are dying of Covid are being fairly well accounted for. i know it is a common issue that the naysayers and anti-whatevers want to keep harping on, but overall it just isn't a big issue. please don't blow it out of proportion.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hubby had a scratchy throat on Friday and I had a headache so I'd done a run into a grocery store in case. Slim pickings on meds. Some menthol Niquil was what we ended up with. That stuff is nasty. Do not drink anything carbonated to wash the taste out. It reacts and hurts.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hubby had a scratchy throat on Friday and I had a headache so I'd done a run into a grocery store in case. Slim pickings on meds. Some menthol Niquil was what we ended up with. That stuff is nasty. Do not drink anything carbonated to wash the taste out. It reacts and hurts.

some cold medicines make me really sick so i usually don't do anything other than some very specific decongestants if i feel too plugged up.

be good to yourselves!