Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I like this place too
https://www.sunshinelavender.com/

img_2067.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
that's not what i said and i don't think so, but of course if they go on to die of complications related to Covid then it will show up on the report.

since the USoA is a mess when it comes down to coherent data reporting it varies by state regulations but on the whole people who are dying of Covid are being fairly well accounted for. i know it is a common issue that the naysayers and anti-whatevers want to keep harping on, but overall it just isn't a big issue. please don't blow it out of proportion.
The medical reporting of all this is a mess, yes. But please don't dismiss those questioning the numbers to date. The CDC director herself cast doubt on those deaths by COVID numbers. Implying those "by COVID" deaths are not differentiated from "with COVID" numbers. When the CDC director says she cannot provide that detail, it doesn't pass the smell test for me.
Unfortunately, politics, money, and control are all part of this game. Unless you have access to the detailed data, you are speculating with the rest of us.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Time for something positive and uplifting. (I think you can click through the pay wall to read the story for free). This is the mom of my youngest
DDs childhood friend

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Time for something positive and uplifting. (I think you can click through the pay wall to read the story for free). This is the mom of my youngest
DDs childhood friend

Very nice!

Except... oh good grief! The hacking/ money stealing! Frustrating!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The medical reporting of all this is a mess, yes. But please don't dismiss those questioning the numbers to date. The CDC director herself cast doubt on those deaths by COVID numbers. Implying those "by COVID" deaths are not differentiated from "with COVID" numbers. When the CDC director says she cannot provide that detail, it doesn't pass the smell test for me.
Unfortunately, politics, money, and control are all part of this game. Unless you have access to the detailed data, you are speculating with the rest of us.

i am not speculating and i won't dredge up doubts by leadership as anything more than yet more poltical BS and a$$-covering. this has been a mess and we as a country deserve much better, especially for the $ invested.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Very nice!

Except... oh good grief! The hacking/ money stealing! Frustrating!
Some of those workers are the sweetest souls. They love Abra and want to succeed for her. They work really hard at their jobs. Every time I am in there, I wish I could give a papa bear hug to all of them.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hubby had a scratchy throat on Friday and I had a headache so I'd done a run into a grocery store in case. Slim pickings on meds. Some menthol Niquil was what we ended up with. That stuff is nasty. Do not drink anything carbonated to wash the taste out. It reacts and hurts.
keeping you both in prayer

Latest posts