Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking a day of soft breeze, in a rocker on the porch, shaded from the glorious sunshine, a glass of iced tea in hand, listening to animals softly munching grass closeby, seems where'd I'd like to be! Let's meet up and relax!! 🤗
Count me in! Your words painted a beautiful picture and I wanna be in it, lol!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The rain pushed through here in about an hour. As I was out and about this morning, I thought the buildup was going to be something bigger. Not complaining
They got rain all around us, but none here. Perhaps we'll get some today? Rain is needed to start seed germination in the garden.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sun tea is brewing. Sun is shining. Sore all over today, but feels good.
Wife told me she ordered some additional spacer thingies for the canner, since we only have two....
"We should be able to do at least 21 pints at a time". Directly as a result of having enough leftover potatoes to do 2 more that what we did.

My wife....lol

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
additional spacer thingies for the canner, since we only have two....
?? What are they? For stacking? Like the bottom piece?
So, never stacked. It seems it would affect the jars under...??? I mean, they touch?

I have bottom thing...but not a tall canner! But could stack like 1/2 pints. Bought this older but never used All American for $25. 2 yrs ago. Hey, was $249 on line! Didn't turn it down!!!! Spent another $25 for a jiggler assembly....😁....still great buy! Rarely use my old presto now.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
?? What are they? For stacking? Like the bottom piece?
So, never stacked. It seems it would affect the jars under...??? I mean, they touch?

I have bottom thing...but not a tall canner! But could stack like 1/2 pints. Bought this older but never used All American for $25. 2 yrs ago. Hey, was $249 on line! Didn't turn it down!!!! Spent another $25 for a jiggler assembly....😁....still great buy! Rarely use my old presto now.
Separator plate.
Currently two. One on the bottom, one one top of the first layer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-140526_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-140526_Chrome.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 63