Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Grandmasporch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't know if you have noticed but when I go into town the traffic is well there is hardly no traffic. Maybe it's just like this locally to me. But it sure is strange to be one a just a few vehicles on a 4 lane decided highway.

I was in town last week and stopped at Long John Silvers. Only because I was hungry and haven't been there for several years. I was the only customer in the restaurant the entire time I was there. It was a strange feeling. I also noticed there was not a single drive through customer either. The restaurant was absolutely spotless and freshly painted. The food was good and being the only customer they treated me like a king.

It's a strange world we live in now. So much has changed in a very short amount of time, it's hard to know what to expect anymore.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Well thats not the case here, you cant get out on the HWY due to bumper to bumper cars, in town it is nuts, Way to many cars here

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well thats not the case here, you cant get out on the HWY due to bumper to bumper cars, in town it is nuts, Way to many cars here
Wow just the opposite here. Granted I don't get out much, so I can't say if it's like that often or not. But it was very strange to me.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter BYC, SS, TEG all are not allowing videos, so, you'll need to delete that
Screenshot_20210722-005619~2.png

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why not videos? Is there copyright conflicts?
Coffee is ready. Going to pick green beans today. I’ll check the Painted Mountain corn to see if it’s ready to pull. We got 3 1/4” of rain 4 days ago, been letting it dry, hope the rain didn’t cause it to sprout in the shucks.

Grandmasporch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Why not videos? Is there copyright conflicts?
Coffee is ready. Going to pick green beans today. I’ll check the Painted Mountain corn to see if it’s ready to pull. We got 3 1/4” of rain 4 days ago, been letting it dry, hope the rain didn’t cause it to sprout in the shucks.
I found out that they didnt know it was happening on all of the sites,

Good Morning and thank you for the coffee!

I hope the corn is all ok, I have the water going on the tomatoes, I'll go out in a bit and do more watering after I feed the dogs and get dressed. :gigI already did the chickens, its a PJ job in the mornings, :caf

Messybun

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wow just the opposite here. Granted I don't get out much, so I can't say if it's like that often or not. But it was very strange to me.

They all came to my house! I live about fifteen minutes away from the beach and if you have to take the intersection that goes to the bridge you’ll end up waiting at least fifteen minutes to turn. A couple thousand extra people crowded in a small town over here means an empty town for everyone else. I expect they’ll return to you soon enough.

Latest posts