Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's dreary out. Cold front passing thru with just total "off white" skies. Basically dry clouds, lower humidity, mid 80s so an ok day, if you like gloomy. 😁. It's better than the extreme heat and clothes so sweat wet the need to be peeled off 😬😂

Coffee and then -- who knows. Girls are waiting for this milkmaid, I'm sure. 🙄

Oh -- bought gas at $3.83 on my trip yesterday! 👍

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Two chicks have hatched but mama is keeping them protected well ;) I think she will be a good mama. I did see two small feathered butts and heard some peeps. I am going to move her, the remaining eggs and chicks later today to her pen in the coop ;)

Youngest daughters bday today, she is 8! She was hoping a chick was born in her bday, she is going to name it Alice (Al if it is a boy).
Happy Birthday to your youngest! And her very own Birthday Chick!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Beautiful morning, only the succotash remains. I shucked the corn last night. So just need to cut it off of the cob

I think lidocaine patches are in my future today. Upper body muscles are barking this morning.
Took some valerian root for the back. It helped but -zzzzzzzzzz

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
New guy is pouting -- in his shed! He is not sure about where he is or why 🙄. Eating, drinking, eliminating just fine......probably tired. He was dewormed day before I picked him up, penned the day of, a long ride on a hot day, got out of trailer at a place he didn't know. Yeah, he's hesitant. This afternoon he did make some vocals, right after he got more hay and feed. So, maybe tomorrow he will be social.... 🤣until then.....
raw(50).jpg