Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
AND its Wednesday,
:caf
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Have a good morning,
I'll be back later, going to feed dogs and read a while, and get the morning chores done. 🍁🍁
Horray another Wacky Wednesday! Wife recieved 1 phishing attempt so far. I've received 2 calls from "publishers clearing house" saying I'm the grand prize winner. Ha I don't enter into "sweepstakes". click!

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bashful woolly bear Daisy starting to get her white band. Daisy is still my favorite.
IMG_20221102_174254927~2.jpg

My Wife just got a call from "Publisher's Clearing House" 😂 I listened to her, she played along, up to the point where he started asking for personal information.

"Sweepstakes", takes are takes, always have been, always will be.

But then again... Whacky Wednesday continues on.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Got to go to Lindale today to get results from lab work 2 weeks ago. That’s over 2 hours drive. I’ve really got to get a local doctor. Most aren’t talking new patients. I’ll just have to walk in and convince one that they most likely will see me once a year for a check up. I only get sick enough to need antibiotics maybe every 3-5 years. I really like the doctor in Lindale, but he’s too far away now.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee, build fire in woodstove, let dog out - windshields on the cars were frozen 31 out at 5:30,
I think I need to take my vitamins, I am lacking in umph, I dont feel like doing much, but as we know we need to stay on top of things and get stuff done while you can. I keep up on the laundry because you never know when the power will go out, not that I cant do wash by hand. I found a good deal on amazon. I have had a wooden drying rack for 20 years, but if I need to dry more than one small load, I need another. So, at this price I got 2.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 065943.png

I kept Mr. Cornelious in the coop longer,
I didnt want to go out yet and its dark and cold, the chickens can just stay a bit longer. I love how roosters feathers are coming in,
image_50761985.JPG

Grrrrr, one more cup and outside I go

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good grief...how annoying. I mean I get them to, I just stopped answering
What are you gonna do but not answer? From 5 years ago, not much progress has been made since then.

All I can do is pray for them and say "young man/woman I recommend you read the Holy Bible. The Gospel according to John chapter 3, is a good place to start."