Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Having morning coffee. Planning my day...or weekend & next week.šŸ¤” Hoping to finish a field mow today/tomorrow, switch attachments on tractor and then till the garden Monday. šŸ‘Then I have 2 days to plant. Rain Sat but, not heavy. Poss light scattered Mon afternoon, maybe not šŸ¤·. Otherwise, good window for doing. It's a plan. Better than none šŸ¤£ Sun I can get seed & plants lined up/sorted to use. A lot to do.

Ahhh....hope it works. šŸ˜ need more coffee now.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Having morning coffee. Planning my day...or weekend & next week.šŸ¤” Hoping to finish a field mow today/tomorrow, switch attachments on tractor and then till the garden Monday. šŸ‘Then I have 2 days to plant. Rain Sat but, not heavy. Poss light scattered Mon afternoon, maybe not šŸ¤·. Otherwise, good window for doing. It's a plan. Better than none šŸ¤£ Sun I can get seed & plants lined up/sorted to use. A lot to do.

Ahhh....hope it works. šŸ˜ need more coffee now.
Hope the timing and the weather work out for you!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Had to look that up. Hope ya'll have a great day!
For anyone interested. Central and Southern Ohio is full of Mound Builder sites. East of Columbus is Flint Ridge, whose deposits were traded long and far in the Mississippi watershed area.

Nothing cool around here, except for Indian trails linking NY and Central Ohio tribes. The area I live in was seasonal hunting grounds only.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, on my second cup. Already been out and done chores. Leaving soon to go pick up 2 weaned registered ewes. Iā€™m so excited! I hitched the trailer yesterday and got it out of the pasture in case it rained some more. My diesel truck is not 4 wheel drive and I keep it out of mud. Iā€™ve had to have a friend pull it out with his 4 wheel drive for me before. LOL Outa here!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, on my second cup. Already been out and done chores. Leaving soon to go pick up 2 weaned registered ewes. Iā€™m so excited! I hitched the trailer yesterday and got it out of the pasture in case it rained some more. My diesel truck is not 4 wheel drive and I keep it out of mud. Iā€™ve had to have a friend pull it out with his 4 wheel drive for me before. LOL Outa here!

safe journeys and happy ewe ears!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My 2 new girls!

IMG_4274.jpeg

IMG_4273.jpeg

Latest posts