Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving y’all!
My friend came over last night and I got to hold baby. Big thing I’m thankful for☺️. Have more friends and neighbor coming over tonight. Got Tom turkey in the oven (well, mom did, so it might be half decent lol) we did most everything else yesterday (does 3:30 count as yesterday?) I’m going to use my canned cranberry sauce today I think, I’m tired lol. Also going to make some low carb banana pudding. One of my diabetic’s favorites and even though bananas aren’t great on sugar the pudding can be made without and I make it extra thick so you hardly notice the lack of nilla wafers. It sounds like a worse substitution than it is.
Crealcritter, you talking about cows makes me want some! I think I often forget how much/little land I actually have. God be with you for getting that breed though. :lol:
Janetmarie, perhaps weaning off with a little half-calf or even some tea? Btw, that’s not misspelled. As the joke goes: what do you call a pregnant cow? Calfeinated. What do you call a cow who just had a baby? De-calfeinated. What does a cow having twins say? Espressoing so much on my ribs.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Crealcritter, you talking about cows makes me want some! I think I often forget how much/little land I actually have. God be with you for getting that breed though. :lol:
My 20 acres is getting smaller and smaller the more fence I stretch. I always thought 10 acres would be sufficient. I suppose It would if we didn't have about 4 acres now in mow. Like chickens, don't count your chickens before the eggs are hatched. the same applies to beefers. I'm ready for them, just waiting on delivery :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, I hope your day is full of Love and Joy. Sounds like it already is 👍

1John 4:17 + Zephaniah 3:17

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone, it's going to be an absolutely awesome day \o/

This young man totally inspires me. I believe if you watch, you might be inspired also. That smile of accomplishment is worth every last second of the video. May Almighty bless this young man and may Almighty bless you also.

Romans 5:1~6

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Janetmarie, perhaps weaning off with a little half-calf or even some tea? Btw, that’s not misspelled. As the joke goes: what do you call a pregnant cow? Calfeinated. What do you call a cow who just had a baby? De-calfeinated. What does a cow having twins say? Espressoing so much on my ribs.
No headache without the caffeine, so that wasn't a problem. I've tried every coffee substitute, and every one of them raise histamine levels, even the decaf coffee, organic and whole bean, but still not tolerable noticing the second day. Real whole coffee doesn't raise my histamine levels but I was reading about caffeine raising cortisone levels, which can cause problems over two cups a day. So, just one cup in the morning is what I've come up with.