Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@baymule We watched a movie last nite, from 2020. Long 1.5 hour movie short, a bereaved father and the woman sherrif found the perp, who had been killing young women. Made him fall down an animal trap door, speared with the floor mounted spears. They both looked at each other and said something to the sort: "Hmmmmm Don't know how he could have escaped nor where he went", as they closed the trap door.

You made me laugh!!!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Overcast & wet out but 65*. We've had 2 days of drizzle.🤷 What else would it be but wet. I'm having coffee and want a refill. Sure wish I was at a restaurant where someone would serve me -- I'm comfy on the couch and don't want to get up! :lol:

My day will be slow and uneventful...do some minor things outside. Do some cooking to have planovers for the week -- some long hrs for a work job M-W so I'll not want to cook. Yep, relaxing.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Overcast & wet out but 65*. We've had 2 days of drizzle.🤷 What else would it be but wet. I'm having coffee and want a refill. Sure wish I was at a restaurant where someone would serve me -- I'm comfy on the couch and don't want to get up! :lol:

if we had teleporters or magic i could send you a cup. until then i can only wish that you solved the problem somehow before you expired in a pile of woe and unmet coffee withdrawal agony.

i'd have said chocolate instead, but as of yet today i've not had a single bit of chocolate. none. there were three hundred chocolate cherry cookies on the counter and i didn't even see them (my magic was strong, no, not really what really happened was that i really wanted a molasses cookie with red raspberry jam on top instead).

My day will be slow and uneventful...do some minor things outside. Do some cooking to have planovers for the week -- some long hrs for a work job M-W so I'll not want to cook. Yep, relaxing.

perfect! :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
84708a1324a2f94e.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️