Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And he's one big scaredy cat! 😨
1f408.png
lau.gif
!! Won't even give himself his daily dose of NON-Insulin and that's a already filled "pen".
I'm so sorry.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why is it when I look at the radar, all I can I think is "With Love, from Texas"?

We are under flash flood watch until tomorrow morning 🤷‍♂️ Yawn... It's about time for bed. I reckon I'll sleep though all this "With Love from Texas" Loving. 🥰
View attachment 22913

Time flies in earth, this too shall pass by quickly.

I hope you've enjoyed your day and have a peaceful evening 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

If that band extends farther south my BIL will get soaked. That just looks bad. He drives logging trucks all the way up to Shreveport. Flooding stops him working

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're getting a generator, you must have a well, if no water during a power outage?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Yes and I candeal with cold and putting stuff on but no shower is awful for me. I can heat water in gas stove but nothing to warm,lol 8bottles of water for chickens and 24 for ducks.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Old dog Bandito is now on a belly band. He's leaking urine. I found the three pack on A, but there is so much leakage, I then ordered liner pads. Too bad hubs can't remember to take the belly band off when he lets Bandito out to do pee, which means all the pee is in the liner and band.

He's also started to throw up alot, so I cooked three huge turkey necks I found in the freezer, saved the meat and skimmed the watery broth. Then will soak his kibble in that broth and add plain white rice to the mixture. This is what I've had to do with two other of my old dogs, so it will rest in his stomach better. He'll be 14 later this summer. Super Senior for sure.

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aww, I’m sorry about the lamb. :( Was it one of Ringo’s?:hit
Green grass will go a long way to slicking Romeo out. There are nutrients and vitamins in fresh grass that you just can’t give him in feed and hay.

Coffee is ready! Gonna hit 79F degrees today. I have to take the last piece of paper I was waiting on, to the CPA in Livingston this morning. Then she can do her magic and I’m done with taxes.

Had a ewe breech birth Sunday morning. Lamb was dead and I had to pull it. Gave ewe shot of antibiotics. She got up, a little worse for wear, stayed close to the night pen, but grazed that fresh green grass. I’ll be watching her closely to make sure she is ok. Get her over this, all healed up and try again in May.