Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He's looking good. How many head do you have now? One thing that's nice, he's a different color.
That makes it easier to know which one is the bull 🤣🤣. Faster.

Coffee and breakfast. Wishing the overcast for another day would hurry back to my beautiful blue skies. Gloomy isn't my thing. Better do chores. Time to milk.

6:15 here, I can sit a bit longer ☕:caf

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Those heifers may have no problems at all!! Just don't over feed last couple months for large calves.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Reserved a puppy I'll have to go pick up in a couple months. Litter is being born tonight. Not sure what color we will get but decided on another male if possible. The mini aussies are just small enough to pick up if needed. Hermes is 42 pounds. This one will be his half sibling.

On a sadder note, Hubby told me yesterday he thinks it's time to make Athena her final vet appointment. She's really not doing well with her rear legs and is losing control of some bodily functions while she sleeps. Heat is too much for her as well so she lays in front of a fan on the floor. Degenerative meyelopathy at least doesn't cause pain.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Checked on ewe and lambs, it is Nora and first born lamb that Sentry was trying to steal is a ewe. Second born is a ram.
I’m tired.
Well Holy cow , I dont know what to say about the dogs, how old is Buford now?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Deer -- yep, plenty here. But my GOATS😳🥴 are my fence challenges!!! Jump, climb, butt....never a dull moment! And YES, they destroy garden and orchards.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:caf ☕☕ #2
do you raise meat birds?

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Obviously he's way bigger but you need pictures of him alone, no fence in front, several angles...side, rear, front...

Good try 🤣. I know you knew better :lol: :lol: we can say, he's big and black!! 👍🤣
:weee:weee
YES! most defiantly---

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I totally agree... I do not see where this is going.... @Country homesteader has talked about going separate ways, the sister and family are not welcoming, and now a $400 DJ and free wedding venue use an hour away is too far???? And putting it off for nearly another year when it was "sorta on the plan for this fall"....
I hope you can get to where you are happy, for this situation to work...
I agree,

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Must be your first marriage
It's my 2nd marriage. When I got married the first time I feel like I was cheated out of a LOT of the experiences that a woman is suppose to have during this time of her life so yes I would to experience a little of it.
@Grandmas Porch it's not him saying I'm over thinking/over planning it's other people yet they're not suggesting anything. One person did and that was get a list of the items that some of the guests would do as a dish to pass then we buy all the stuff so all they have to do is make it right here and we stock up on meat then pay someone to just run the grill, beverage station, and stuff like that.