Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Granddaughter's, thought they would get ole pawpaw ❤️ the snake is green therefore it ain't a bad one and it don't move so it ain't alive, it's rubber. I must admit it did make me do a double take though 😂
IMG_20220520_223138407.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Morning all! Brrrrr 44F this morning and they have issued a a cold water for non native pants tonight! What the heck! Lol I heard snow up north too.

Anyway, today is a quiet day. Taking the youngest to the local library because she loves it there while oldest is doing some behind the wheel training. Then if to get 6 2 yr old raspberry plants from a local 4-H lady ;) and then weed and outside time with the girls. Only gonna be in the 50s so perfect weeding and chicken coop cleaning weather.

Gonna drink my coffee and read for a bit. Have a great day!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's JUNK! No... that's the makings of a buffalo, a water buffalo.

Almighty must have seen me carrying buckets, Thank You, Almighty \o/. My neighbor said I was going to load this decoy trailer up and take to the scrap yard along with all this other scrap iron, you want it? How much? FREE. Yep I'll take that. Then he said, how about this 275 gallon food grade tote, you want that also? yep I'll take that also. The tires even hold air. He just dropped it off exactly as you see it.

IMG_20220522_194559720.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol:. I've got 2 of those totes. Mounted on pallets. They sit waiting for me and I sit saying "why did you bid on them?". :lol::eek:. At the time, seemed like a good buy. $20 each. Most are listed at $125-150 on CL. A lot are used for hunting dog shelters around here....you see kennels of them. Seems I was thinking weaning kid shelters OR water collection....or? :lol:🤪. No doubt you'll get use from yours before I do. I do have a spot that gets heavy roof rain runoff.....might put one there to collect and hose off to another area 🤷. Been 6 months now. Still thinking on it.:hide

Cut in half for raised beds?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm a little jealous!
DH objects to using the furnace. Its 60 degrees. I'm turning it on! Cold = pain. I lost yesterday to cold and pain, not a fun time. I'm not staying in bed another day :smack

We had frost advisory last night. I hope my apple trees (in bloom) and tomato plants are okay.

Latest posts