FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Pumpkin bread round 2, added chopped walnuts and raisins
FB_IMG_1666742377956.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I let him go visit Sheba, both were so happy. He peed, drank water and asked for something to eat. He had 5 heaping tablespoons of chicken and rice, drank some more and is resting on a bath towel in the floor now, getting some love.

4152FC7F-9D90-42A8-855C-DEED18F1EE03.jpeg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sentry, Sheba, the girls and I walked around the field. He’s knocked out in the floor now. He has eaten twice more, doing great. I’ll feed the dogs in a little bit, after he gets his beauty nap. I’m just so darned relieved, happy and grateful. I got my boy back.

I’ve walked 2.8 miles. I’m hurting. I’m stupid too. Went for torture at PT this morning. Giving 6 year old a birthday party tomorrow, even found 4 kids to come. I found a pin the tail on the donkey! Cake, drinks, play. Should be fun.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I let him go visit Sheba, both were so happy. He peed, drank water and asked for something to eat. He had 5 heaping tablespoons of chicken and rice, drank some more and is resting on a bath towel in the floor now, getting some love.

View attachment 20871
Odd there's no smile in the Like menu, so... 😁 and some songs will never grow old because of the message they speak is timeless.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sentry, Sheba, the girls and I walked around the field. He’s knocked out in the floor now. He has eaten twice more, doing great. I’ll feed the dogs in a little bit, after he gets his beauty nap. I’m just so darned relieved, happy and grateful. I got my boy back.

I’ve walked 2.8 miles. I’m hurting. I’m stupid too. Went for torture at PT this morning. Giving 6 year old a birthday party tomorrow, even found 4 kids to come. I found a pin the tail on the donkey! Cake, drinks, play. Should be fun.
There you go, stay focused on what really matters!

James 1:17

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Good work, they look great!

I am sorry you over did it, but I am so glad puppy boy is doing better.