Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do I look like I want to be messed with? It was a long night at the hay round last night, I have a haygover.
IMG_20221030_152550213~3.jpg

Thankful for rain \o/

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Those fuzzy ears just get to me! Love the cattle pic's @CrealCritter
They are characters for sure, we blessed to have them.

Must have been a good time at the hay round last night 😂. Bessey still came to the fence for a pat on the neck and scratch behind the ears. We"ve been working with her, so my wife can milk her after I get her AI'ed this spring. Bessey should make a fine family milk cow, she's very friendly.
IMG_20221030_152421251.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Happy Halloween 👻 We will be trick o treating today, the weather is going to be too amazing not too. Our youngest is at a stage where she is afraid of a lot so hopefully with momma and dad holding her hands she will be just fine.

Anyone buying a powerball ticket for tonight?! I will share if I win! :clapthat would be a good treat for today.

Sad news for us last week, took our dog in for a check up (diagnosed with cancer early Sept) as her hip was very swollen and she hasn't out weight on it for a couple days. The cancer has spread down her leg and into her pelvis and there are two hairline fractures in her upper leg. The vet said they could amputate but it wouldn't be a cure as they wouldn't be able to get all the cancer and it would maybe give us another month or so. So DH and I talked about it and with the amount of pain she is in and how hard recovery would be with winter coming, we have decided to put her down. Called the vet and got an appt for Thursday. Stinks.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So sorry about your dog @Trying2keepitReal That is a hard one to tackle. :hugs:hit

DH has the discussion about how far we are willing to go with vet care, every time I take a pet to the vet. We both agree with quality of life over quantity.

I have been instructed to buy another lottery ticket tonights drawing. We had 0 numbers match on the last pair of tickets.