Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wallpaper-Good-Night.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hope pup will be ok. Just like children...into the mouth!! :old Good thing you caught him. 😏

Went to bed early and slept well. Having coffee while waiting for daylight. I dislike the short days in winter -- feed with headlamps on, less time for projects needing done....and this morning it's only 28 out there! Predicted closer to 35....🥴. And rain Tue thru Fri. A bummer weather week.

On the good side -- no snow here, plenty of coffee, food, enough heat and warm clothes. I'm thankful & blessed. 😁🥰

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I made coffee, went outside to do chores, came back to no pot put under the drip and my much anticipated coffee all over the counter. Coffee was delayed…..

It’s a muggy, drippy, 97% humidity 66F with a high of 77F today. Therapy is rescheduled for 12:30. Being lazy now, but got things to do outside I need feed, but it’s supposed to rain. Do I take car or truck? I can take car and get just a couple of bags, that will be more than enough until Wednesday when I go back to town for therapy. So…… I can go ahead and hitch horse trailer this morning, check tires and be ready to roll out in the morning!

Latest posts