Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@CC Wacky Wednesday for real. They said we should get 6inches of snow last night and it was maybe 10 inches all around teh yard. But behold, it began around 10 am and I cleaned to teh animals, gathered eggs and water was good. So I moved to the front. Gathered some empty boxes and remembered that needed to get the trash bin back from the road.

So I opened the driveway and OMG. It was a storm out there. Had no coat or jacket but since I was in work mode, it was fine. Fired up the Husqvarna and used the plow all by myself. Cleaned the driveway enough to open the gate and move my truck out. Hub truck stayed under the snow. Needed to go to the bank but once I hit the road, they had not cleaned and it was coming down hard. No need to go then. Just went to the bakery and got corn muffins and came right back.

Seems like I never cleaned the driveway. Went to the back and the little road is not there anymore. Went with only half a bucket of water to the ducks.
Called Ann Arbor and told them that no way in heaven will make me drive with swollen ankles for 3 hours under snow and sleet and ice. So I cancelled it.
Then fighting on the phone with the internet piece of art, Hughes, the one that you can count on when you life in the middle of nowhere. Lost internet and wifi since last night. So no alarm system since yesterday. So tonight, I am relying on lead alarm.
Once that gets fixed if it does, I willpost pictures from my cell. I cannot come here from my cell for now.
On another note, my ankle is hurting so much is not even funny. Swollen still.
ok, talked too much{ not really, just typed}

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Farm Babe ain't home, but this is on the table. I'm wondering if this means one or both trays are made with monk fruit blend, thus being sugar free, for me to enjoy? 🤔 I probably should wait and see.

Before you ask... No I didn't, eat the one that's missing, either.

Looks like some baked chocolate nut creation or something 🤔
IMG_20230222_145156409~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Farm Babe ain't home, but this is on the table. I'm wondering if this means one or both trays are made with monk fruit blend, thus being sugar free, for me to enjoy? 🤔 I probably should wait and see.

Before you ask... No I didn't, eat the one that's missing, either.

Looks like some baked chocolate nut creation or something 🤔
View attachment 22831

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Dude, chocolate no bake cookies, I think

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I read some articles on NYT today about parents trying to get teens to eat more fruit and veg. (comments were more interesting than the articles, tbh) Then took my kids grocery shopping. DS7 and DS15 begged for brussel sprouts. Begged. 😵‍💫 okayden. I put a 1# bag in the cart and they insisted we needed more. :gig