Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Back and loving it. Wonder how hot it gets in Canada. Need a place north for the summer and come south for the winter in Michigan, lol

20230310_101954.jpg

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning all!
Just a quick check up while waiting for FH to get ready to go to the auction. Hopefully there's stuff there that's what we are looking for. Fh drove past the area it's being held on yesterday on his way home from work and said there's ton of stuff there but that doesn't mean I'll find anything useful.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning everybody!
We did manage to get a few things that we needed (like 3 folding card tables for $5, a box of different cake pans [fish, stars, tiered bundt pans and so forth & so on for $20] IT WAS A BIG BOX, some Christmas Deco, some other small stuff and one major expense a KOBALT tool box that goes on the back of a pickup truck for $275. Right now it's upside down on the roof of our car- as soon as I can I'll post pics of it. As we were leaving the auction yesterday a LOT of pple was laughing but we was laughing right a long side them.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good Morning all!
Just a quick check up while waiting for FH to get ready to go to the auction. Hopefully there's stuff there that's what we are looking for. Fh drove past the area it's being held on yesterday on his way home from work and said there's ton of stuff there but that doesn't mean I'll find anything useful.
Dang, what did he do that you’re sending him off to auction? And seeing that you’ve been training him for years do you think you’re going to get a good price?