Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Rainy day in earth today. Pastures are looking great in cool season grasses 😋

T-bone waiting for his daily finishing grain ration, he's a big boy.
IMG_20230331_154157071~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning Y'All! Happy Saturday! Happy April 1st!!! Coffee is hot and ready but I don't think we'll be sitting on the patio while drinking it because it's a drizzling here and slightly little more windy but the temp is great 62 and suppose to get to 76 by afternoon even though there's 75% chance of rain.
Hopefully no pranks will go on that ends in serious trouble.
Waiting on FH to get up seeing how 1 of our other dogs, Rudy has to go to vet today for his rabies shot. Yesterday I really didn't do anything seeing how I think the week long of moving and deep cleaning finally caught up to me but I did give Rudy and his Mama Sophie baths. Once they were done they went into crates for a little bit then when FH got home I let them out so they could run around outside and dry off more. I'm just so glad they didn't decide to do their normal thing, lay down on grass and roll around. Now the only 2 dogs that need baths is Savage and Kozmo and I'm really not looking forward to that seeing how they have to be held very tight and they cry all the way through it. It just gets me how Kozmo acts with bath time seeing how he's been having baths every since we got him when he was just a little itty bitty pup.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready and brownies too. It stormed last night right at dark. It’s foggy now, will get up to 80F today. That will make it nice and steamy outside. I bought tin snips yesterday since I couldn’t find mine after searching the two 40’ shipping containers. I guess I’ll find them when I move and unpack everything in there.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, after reading y'all got fresh snow, I'll be tolerant of "just 20-25 mph winds". 😁 just an inconvenience!

Coffee strong and hot, should rev me up 👍