Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it was a nice Christmas, the drive was safe getting there and coming back and then as usual it also feels good to be back home.

i got to play with a 2yr old golden retriever hyper puppy yesterday. yes, we played fetch. she is not a deep thinker, but also happy and not much into barking which was really nice. :) at one point we were wrestling, playing, tickling and she was slobbering all over my ears. very funny... :)

Mom decided at the last minute to stay home so it was strange for me to go without her but it let her stay home and get some rest as she's had a cough and a cold and just didn't want to be around other people. so i snagged leftovers for her and the ham bone and juices to make bean soup. all is ok.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it doesn't seem like Wednesday. no snow on the ground. looks like we might get a bit of sprinkles this morning and there's a swirly which may get us later. the forecast says cloudy and chances of rain until Friday. Saturday is the first day where we may see the sun. back to sleep for a few days is sounding pretty nice right about now... :) *pulls hat down over eyes pretends not to hear anything lalalalala*