Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:cafGood morning all,
I am actually enjoying catching up on all of the house work I let go over spring , summer and fall :confused: haha now that the dogs have had their shower I have gotten all of the floors scrubbed. My back hates me but it needed to be done. Next is taking things down off the walls and washing them off. And then wash the " dog shake" mug spots off the walls and then baseboards. I want to go through drawers and cabinets and get rid of things not used. I did that when we moved but I think I need to hit it again.
:caf more coffee
In-between chores I have been doing puzzles.
I love doing puzzles in the winter months.
This month I did a 500 piece Nativity puzzle
this one and this one
image_50445313.JPG image_67530497.JPG

I got this one out on Thursday.
image_16863489.JPG

I have a few I rotate through

image_67195137.JPG
I pick them up at Goodwill many times... Inherited many from my grandmother and then my parents house after their passing... I like doing puzzles.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Morning all! It's been really crazy here the past few days. Yes, we went to Manassas on Dec 23 but we didn't get the car there seeing how we needed LOTS for taxes and tags, Dec 24 was Christmas at friends house with homemade pizzas, Christmas day was spend time at home with dogs, Dec 26 errand day, Dec 27 stay home day, Dec 28 was take dogs to vet for nail trimming then relax day, Dec 29th was go to a closer dealership and GET a car (not picking up until Jan 6th), Dec 30th was FH 57th B-day we went to see WONKA!!!! We both liked it! Today is prep food then having a few friends over later tonight for a New Years EVE get together- Pizza and wings (local pizza shop), RIBS cooked in crock pot, Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies, Chicken Dip with chips and drinks. Tomorrow it will be disassembling Christmas display.
Hope Y'all had a good Christmas and your NEW YEAR starts off good then gets better as the months go by! HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
As 2023 comes to a close, I want to thank each and every one of you for being here virtually. You provide a safe place to vent, celebrate, and express hope for the future. The past year brought us all some rough challenges and I am certain we will get our share in 2024.

Looking forward to the journey with all of you.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
some rough challenges
Im going to have a really rough challenge in June seeing how FH sister is going to be here from June 1st-June 22nd and I'm NOT looking forward to that visit at all. I just hope she doesn't do anything to sabotage the wedding!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I shopped tractor attachments, fencing and trucks yesterday. So far, bank account is still in tact! But it is Sunday, tomorrow a holiday --- and I'm off work all week 🤷 at this rate, I can't afford to be home alone :old

Everyone enjoy New Years Eve. I'll be in bed before the ball drops! 🎉

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Im going to have a really rough challenge in June seeing how FH sister is going to be here from June 1st-June 22nd and I'm NOT looking forward to that visit at all. I just hope she doesn't do anything to sabotage the wedding!

with some people you may just have to pretend to not hear or see all the stuff they are putting out. good luck. deep breathing exercises may help at key moments. :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
As 2023 comes to a close, I want to thank each and every one of you for being here virtually. You provide a safe place to vent, celebrate, and express hope for the future. The past year brought us all some rough challenges and I am certain we will get our share in 2024.

Looking forward to the journey with all of you.

you're very welcome, even in the middle of deep crapola you still have a sense of humor and that really helps. :) glad you are still chugging along and getting things done. i'd be a big pile of goo after all you've been through the past few months...