Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Who's going to help me eat this? I had to stop cooking because I ran out of pans/pyrex and space in my fridge! 😂
20231231_133709.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I shopped tractor attachments, fencing and trucks yesterday. So far, bank account is still in tact! But it is Sunday, tomorrow a holiday --- and I'm off work all week 🤷 at this rate, I can't afford to be home alone :old

Everyone enjoy New Years Eve. I'll be in bed before the ball drops! 🎉

haha, i've already had a nap so i may be up later. HNY to you too! :)

and don't i know what you mean. i had to talk myself out of buying a new keyboard last night. yes, i will need a new one eventually and it would be really nice to have one like what i used to really enjoy, but do i need a $400-500 one? nope...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee, @CLSranch its mighty good this morning. Today is sunny with high of 59F. It rained last night, brief shower, but I’ll take it. Ponds are still low. All across East Texas, water levels are low. West Texas is even worse. This year will be better.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
DD had a New years party last nite. I went over at 8 and left at 10. Nobody was there but she, my SIL and me. Guess they start later than this old lady. Her friends showed up after 10.

Hubs didn't go cus he said I never told him about it. Son didn't go cus he ate a Costco hot dog and a slice of pepperoni pizza and then felt sick later in the day. Duh....

I had a nice time talking to them, and helping with a new puzzle.