Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Happy morning to yall! Coffee is ready, on my second cup. Pouring rain woke me up at 3:30 AM. That means my road will be sloppy mud, water over the road in places and why didn’t I buy a 4 wheel drive? Because I didn’t know I would find my Utopia 2 miles from pavement……

New addition to the farm yesterday. Brownie had a pretty little ewe lamb. Brownie is registered so I can send off for registration papers on the lamb. She will join the flock. My registered flock is growing!

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5682.jpeg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love that stove.
We do too, we bought it in 2012. In 2019 when we thought we would be moving soon, my sons old wood stove got a crack
( a story for another day) so, we figured whom ever bought the cabin would not appreciate the stove so we gave it to our son. DDIL decided she wanted one with a water jacket, our son called and said mom I have a friend that needs a stove can I give it to him? I said son, we gave it to you, do what you need to do it’s fine.
We had been looking for a house that was livable for 3 years to come along close to our son,, nothing .2 years later in 2021 our son calls and says- hey! Our friend the lives close to us that we gave
The wood stove to is wanting to sell his house you should go look at it.
😂 and here we are, we have been here now 2 years and I got my stove back 🎊

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter not only is that a handsome turkey, it's what makes me keep wanting a trio of that breed. Incredibly beautiful. I don't need them but, so want to see them around. 🥰
We have the same thoughts. I kind of look at it as trying to help a breed recover myself.

Screenshot_20240105_214002_Brave.jpg

When you getting yours?

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️