Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Guardisil? He can sue if he gets a good lawyer.... non-parental consent....I'd be in jail because I would have gone and shot the person that okayed it.
I just did a search for Maine law. This is what the law looks like in a super liberal state: In the state of maine: a minor child can: get a vaccination, including guardisil. That child can get contraception of any kind. That child can get treated for STD's. That child can get an abortion. ALL without parental consent or knowledge. So, it's not a stretch at all for the same legislature to pass a bill mandating the experimental covid jab for our children.

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
How can high schools require a vaccination for students when the vaccine has not been approved for use in children under the age of 16?

A local school recently voted to remove most covid restrictions. Kids and teachers are not required to wear masks. If you have a fever, you must go home and a positive Covid test means minimum of 14 days at home.

Some parents are thrilled, some are having heart attacks.
What state is this in?

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Several colleges here in this "nearly all blue" state are requiring it. So far the Christian schools are not that I have heard of.... We are supposed to be able to go "mask free" as of July.... and the demand for the vaccines are going down here so they are using things like the requirements for the colleges to up the useage... We are trying hard to oust the idiot govenor and get a conservative that is not willing to go against the constitutional rights of people.... Luckily our gov cannot get re-elected... but we are fighting because of DC and that whole area, and Richmond being so blue now....

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Three articles for hope:

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It would have provided much richer and more accurate data about the actual risk to the population for severe disease and refined any mitigation steps. Knowing this information could have reduced the damage to the economy, our children’s education, and the effects of isolation that we will be dealing with for years to come.

Of course nothing is being said about it, b/c it doesn't fit the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.