Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I asked the nursing home to put my 95 y.o. dad on the Ivermectin protoccol. They refused, though, they will give him the associated vitamins/supplements. But, they did offer to put him on Monoclonal antibodies. After doing a cursory read re: the latter, I am stunned. He will not be receiving Monoclonal antibodies, now, or ever. Their reasoning for refusal of Ivermectin: it does not have FDA approval.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The sad thing: I've been shouting warnings from the roof tops for almost a year and a half. I have not been able to convince anyone of the risks involved. I am so thankful that my DH is on the same page with me. But, he has long seen how it's a waste of time to attempt to educate anyone regarding the dangers of this plandemic and the supposed cure. A friend of ours has now been hospitalized, and is back home after having DVT (blood clots) in his leg. I fear this is just the beginning of long term illness and death of all my family and friends who drank the koolaid.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Some interesting reading on this website.... www.lewrockwell.com... One article that was referenced on a cattle forum I frequent... The Unthinkable: Culling the population to balance the books...

Several interesting articles to get you to think at least available there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts