Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's weird....I got a notification that Creal had posted but it isn't showing. Did anyone else get it?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We are obeying forum rules here. I seriously hope this doesn’t get shut down. It is a different crowd here than on TEG. There is a thread there where the vaccines are discussed in a positive manner. So why not have both points of view?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
We are obeying forum rules here. I seriously hope this doesn’t get shut down. It is a different crowd here than on TEG. There is a thread there where the vaccines are discussed in a positive manner. So why not have both points of view?
Bay, I posted the exact same info there as I did here, no rules were violated at all....someone just got mad about the truth being posted and the mods backed them up. They will here too in short order.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am on the same page with Bee. I will not be censored. We are living in the last days. The time to speak is NOW. Whether it be my methods of home and garden management, animal husbandry, issues pertaining to health and my response to the covid agenda, or politics, as far as I know, the first amendment is still in place, though it has been trampled by MSM and the current political powers. I do my best to keep my controversial posts on my own thread here. But, I post on this CV thread as the conversation/discussion leads. Jesus Christ is my leader in all. He is my reason for being, and the reason why I do what I do. So, if I am censored for Jesus sake, so be it. Philipians 1:21 For me to live is Christ. For me to die is gain. Got Jesus? If any members want to continue contact with me after this site is censored for my faith, please message me now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.